Hitting the same spot twice for morels

I'm about to go on a hunt in the same spot I found about eight morel mushrooms two days ago. This would be my second morel hunt ever. I scanned the area pretty good last time out. I spent about 3 hours walking back and forth in a thin strip of woods probably four acres worth.

So, in case nobody replies to this before I leave, what is the experienced hunter's general take on this question? Is it worth the time to hit one spot multiple times two days apart? How fast do they grow, what's your experience in finding ones you may have missed out on, etc.?

Quick follow-up. I didn't go to the same place but I did an almost two hour hunt and didn't find anything. Dryad's saddle (I'm pretty sure about the I.D.) is by far the most prevalent mushroom in this little patch of woods, followed by mica caps (which are now gone), then the few morels that I found a couple days ago.

When conditions are favorable --this year, not so for me here in PA-- hitting the same spot every two or three days can be quite productive. When there's a large flush underway the morels can come on quickly, and you want to be there before the insects and/or the weather degrades them.

I took your advice Dave and had no luck. But I did pick what I believe to be a young dryad's saddle. I took a pic and posted it in the mushroom I.d. forum if you wanna help me I.d. It. I take it your'e a bit of an expert on this stuff. Thanks.