Help with id

Shroomeddy

Found these under a pine tree next to an open grass field in eastern Virginia. The tops were a little slimy but it was early morning and the dew was still on them a the grass. To me they had a slight smell of a bushel of oysters after you scrubbed the mud off and there still in the shell. Not sure how long it took at least 30 minutes but they did bruise green on the outside of the mushroom an gills. When the gills were crushed by accident of course my fingers were coated in a rusty color. When I cut the flesh in the cap is blue inside. Taking spore print tonight

971DA85B-A900-46C4-8B4A-5CDE774260F2.jpeg

3C072376-21E8-420C-BDA6-1169004AC230.jpeg

BE3961AA-CE4D-4BAA-9B99-DF5B311A28C4.jpeg

6B8E7BC5-FACF-4311-8A53-6D3A3E3C3366.jpeg

68C4A721-998B-4014-A77B-50D2CF77DD7A.jpeg

A7B6F660-8D26-4C59-AA98-99A8F2C133FB.jpeg

58307735-9DAE-4FF4-B55A-83D3DA2DF4AF.jpeg

This is either Lactarius chelidonium or L. paradoxus. Once these types are a bit beyond maturity they are very difficult to tell apart, as the overall color becomes mottled ochre, blue, dingy orangish, with green staining. Younger specimens of L. chelidonium tend to be more completely blue on cap surface. If you can find some latex --try pressing a finger against the cut flesh/gills-- then chelidonium has yellowish latex and paradoxus darker brownish (but the former changes slowly to brownish). I think the blue flesh in the cap seen here favors chelidonium. Even the microscopic features of the spores are similar for the two species mentioned. 

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_chelidonium_chelidonioides.html

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_paradoxus.html