Can I eat those

Karina

You can, but you may not like results. Try to make spore print. It will help more confident suggestion. Also, are you confident about chemical situation. Since mushrooms are growing on mulch it is preferable not to have treated lawn next to it.

I also think "Lepista" for these, but as suggested getting a spore print and judging the color is advised. Lepista nuda (Blewit) has a pale pinkish to slightly tannish print (this seems to depend upon moisture content in the spores that drop). Cortinarius mushrooms have vividly rusty brown prints. Take the spore print on one of the following: white non-absorbent surface, clear glass, or aluminum foil. If using a white surface then also use a non-absorbent black surface. On the black surface Blewit spores may appear to be white, especially if the print is not very thick. On the white surface you should see a (possibly subtle) contrast. 

Wow. this is deep skills right here. Can you please send me reliable link on how to do the spore print. I never done it before. I had unfortunate experience on growing Ps azurescens it turned green and I just trashed out of the door 2-3 years ago and now I have current mushrooms showing up. I just want to make sure its not these kind of mushrooms.

Just cut stem off and put cap, gills down on a flat surface. Please see surface type and color options Dave recommended above. If mushroom is dry, cover with plate. If mushroom is wet and soggy I sometime cover it with paper towel. Print usually appears from few to 24 hours. Remove cap, make a picture. Best to use mushroom with fully opened cap but not too old.