ID help bolete under oak

I have these around some willow oaks in a mulch bed and around the yard. Spore print is olive. At first I thought boletus nobilis but I found some mature ones that have yellowed pores that I could print. It's hot out so idk if cracking is just that or a feature. Subtle netting on stems is white and near the cap. Could it be variipes?

PXL_20220720_163032545.jpg

PXL_20220720_163004116.jpg

Color of the cap seems wrong for B. variipes. Also, B. variipes has pores that do not turn brown. 

This is likely a species that I don't see up here in PA. Here's an idea, Boletus durhamensis  https://mushroomobserver.org/287732 . Although the description in the Bessette/Roody book does not mention the young pore surface being white. 

Another bolete with brown pore surface is Tylopilus tabacinus, but these do not impress me as Tylopilus. Also, Boleteus vermiculosoides (same as vermiculosus?) has brown pores. I find this species up here. I doubt the ones seen here are B. vermiculosus/vermiculosoides. 

I forgot to mention one reason I initially thought about nobilis was the young mushrooms being well stuffed in the pores. You can see it on the center mushroom on the stove. Atkinsonii mentioned that in the description as well. Nobilis is too tall for these. Durhamensis makes sense because Durham is twenty miles away, but those seem to have more pigment than I'm seeing on any of these, especially on the stem. What do you think? I can add more pics if it helps, there are more mushrooms.

One of the species in section Boletus of genus Boletrus... ie, the "King Boletes." B. variipes, B. atkinsonii, and B. reticulatus  are all good possibilities for this. All three of these tend to fruit under hardwoods, and each feature "stuffed pores" when young. This is a trait common to all King Boletes. 

Initially, I briefly considered B. durhamensis partly based upon the photo that does not well represent to colors. The dark green pores seen in later photos are not unusual for the types mentioned, when found after remaining in situ during dry/hot weather.