True Chantrelles?

Found a large area in our woods searching for chicken of the woods. They look like Chantrelles but not sure at all. They are in a damp area on a leaf floor. They are in an area that gets sunlight through the woods. I cannot seem to find a picture that shows veiny like structure not gills. Any help appreciated!

20220716_164318.jpg

20220716_171317.jpg

20220716_171322.jpg

20220716_171338.jpg

These are one of the species of "Smooth Chanterelle". The most common of these is probably Cantharellus lateritius   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/cantharellus_lateritius.html.   These types seem to be more common in the eastern NA hardwood forests than the ones with well-formed pseudo-gills. In the northern mountainous conifer forests I find the latter. The Smooth Chants are just as good an edible true chanterelle as any of the yellow chanterelles, except, insects tend to tunnel through the stem. I usually trim away the insect-damaged portions of the stalks and keep the undamaged parts.  C. lateritius may stay on the ground and continue to grow for weeks. When this prolonged growth occurs, the underside --originally smooth-- may develop veins/folds. 

Thank you all for the help! I will be looking to start learning more, as there seems like a good club group in Asheville NC/Greenville SC area that I can learn more for. I am already ready to get out after the rains here.