Parasola Auricoma?

Corvus

Found growing in shady wood chip bed densely clustered. 
Possibly parasola plicatilis? There isn’t much color left on these guys so I guess it’s hard to tell. 

SE Wisconsin on a property on Lake Michigan. 
Apologies for less than stellar pics. 

AB7C1A85-D7C2-4462-BB9F-C3BC19541A85.jpeg

5E477111-2A80-46D9-B07C-5A86CA0EF2D1.jpeg

9D79163C-DC02-4416-82DB-6852DF6469A5.jpeg

0973A8A4-C812-42E2-8549-8351DD65A596.jpeg

It looks like the caps do not show evidence of universal veil (ie. scales, flakes, etc). This would eliminate genus Coprinopsis from consideration, so you may want to check carefully.

I agree these likely represent a species of Parasola. Specie can be difficult to tell apart from one another. In the case of P. auricoma, the young caps are brown but once expanded the disc (center of the cap) may or may not retain the brown color. I don't see brown discs here, so that would support the P. auricoma proposal (as other species of Parasola typically feature a pigmented disc). One thing to check is for the presence of setae on the cap surfaces. These are tiny bristly hairs that could likely be seen with minor magnification (as opposed to needing a microscope). P. auricoma has setae on the cap surfaces; (most?/all?) other species of Parasola have no ornamentation on the cap surfaces.