LBM ID Request

Found growing on ground in a hardwood forest, remotely near a wine cap mushroom garden bed here in Tennessee today. Not %100 sure on it. The highs have been in the 70s and lows in lower 60s. with rain the last couple days. But highs have generally been in the upper 80s for weeks. Any comments are greatly appreciated!

22CD2B7C-109F-49D4-BCA1-3051124FC781.jpeg

D4661D65-3905-4ED3-A5AB-7F2F9D87A1E1.jpeg

78EC21ED-9FFF-4D35-878C-C173E845DFC2.jpeg

I'm kind of stumped on this one.  You should check what the spore colour is.  I'm guessing white, but then again, the gills seems a little grey like you get with darker spored genera like Stropharia and Hypholoma.  Probably not though.  Wish I could be of more help!

Photos taken in direct sunlight are sometimes difficult to assess because of glare.

Are the stalks fairly fragile? Easily broken? The pale but slightly gray attached gills remind me of immature Candolleomyces candolleanus (called by the old name Psathyrella candolleana in many field guides). 

Spore print for C. candolleanus should be purplish-brown, fairly dark when the print is thick enough. But, a thin print will appear to be lighter. If there are still a few of these growing in that same spot, then a more mature fruit body will likely drop a thicker print.

Interesting pore print color in the last photo. Looks to be too light for C. candolleanus. Color seems pinkish-tan, like what is expected for an Entoloma spore print. But the first photo especially does not look like an Entoloma mushroom. There are a few Psathyrella species that have pink spore prints, eg. P. conissans which is a summer/fall species that grows near decaying wood. 

If the mushrooms are a species of Entoloma then scoping the spores will immediately settle the ID to genus. All Entoloma mushrooms have angular spores (perimeter not smooth). Psathyrella spores are kinda generic looking, many are not really all that distinctive... just moderately sized ellipsoid. If not an Entoloma, then you may get some information from scoping gill material (preferably mounted in a stain). If the mushroom has prominent hymenial cystidia that info could be useful. 

Are you sure the mushrooms you're finding in this location are all the same species? None of the gills I see look like Pluteus gills (because they are attached to the stalk). But, the spore print is the color of a Pluteus print. 

Aside from a handful of easily IDed species, genus Entoloma contains a large number of difficult ones. I'm still wondering about that mushroom seen in the first photo, because it does not look like Entoloma.