St. Georges mushroom?

Hello!

Found this mushrooms in my lawn, under the plum tree, more or less growing in a straight line.

I though it could be Calocybe gambosa, the texture on top looked like it could be, the fact it grew in a "fairy ring" (more like fairy line), time of growth.. But cap shape is not round but looks depressed with a nipple in the middle.

One big thing steering me away from st. georges mushroom is a light brown spore print.

Any ideas?

20220504_185557.jpg

20220504_185613.jpg

20220504_185618.jpg

20220506_114546.jpg

20220506_114626.jpg

20220506_114652.jpg

20220506_114706.jpg

20220506_114718.jpg

20220507_114222.jpg

20220507_114232.jpg

It's not a mushroom I'm familiar with.  I'd describe the spore print pictured as being pink.  But from what I read, the spore print should be white to pinkish white.   The spore print of what you've found seems much TOO pink to be that mushroom.   Also, I don't think the slightly pointy cap is typical of St. George Mushrooms (Calocybe gambosa) either.    However, it doesn't does have the sinuate (notched) gill attachment typical of that species.

I don't have a better idea, other than some type of Entoloma type mushroom.

edit: They're much smaller than Calocybe gambosa as well.

These are Entoloma mushrooms. Possibly toxic! Likely not deadly, but consuming some Entoloma species  may result in needing medical attention. 

Good example of how a spore print color can help. 

4 minutes ago, Dave W said:

These are Entoloma mushrooms. 

Thanks for confirming that!  I wasn't entirely confident because I wasn't sure how pinkish the Mr. George mushrooms were supposed to be.

Entoloma used to be broken up into several genera, but they've eliminated all of them and lumped them all back into Entoloma again.  I guess this makes IDing to genus a little easier, as any pink spored mushroom that isn't a Pluteus (with free gill attachment) is probably an Entoloma.   It hasn't made IDing the species any easier though, and it wasn't easy to begin with!

Yeah, Entoloma mushrooms are difficult to ID to species, and I believe there are still some unresolved questions about the diversity within the genus. And... some mycologists still use the genus names Leptonia, Nolanea, Pouzarella --and probably others that don't come immediately to my mind-- to split genus Entoloma. 

Species in the general Clitopilus, Volvariella, and Lepista also have pink spores, although rather pale pink for the latter.