psilocybin species ID

Pyza

Hi this one may sound strange but I ordered a kit that was 'growers selected' but the grower does not have a clue of to what species I actually got. So thought, where best to ask than here. Does anyone have an idea what is this exact species of psilocybin I got here? 

Thanks in advance,

ForDave1.jpg

ForDave2.jpg

This is a mushroom indentifying fourm am I not correct? psilocybin mushrooms are a big family in the mushroom kingdom, I'd just like to positivitly identify this species and though to ask the experts. 

There's not much to go one here. Habitat is a kit. No microscopy. My understanding is that most kits are designed to produce P. cubensis. But this is not a confident species ID. As was said, on Shroomery you will find better-informed opinions regarding Psilocybe mushrooms grown with a commercial kit. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, Pyza said:

This is a mushroom indentifying fourm am I not correct? psilocybin mushrooms are a big family in the mushroom kingdom, I'd just like to positivitly identify this species and though to ask the experts. 

Small correction, "Psilocybin" is a chemical compound found in these mushrooms, not the Family.  They are in the Family Hymenogastraceae, and the genus is Psilocybe.   

As Dave said, this is a mushroom growing kit, so are almost certainly P. cubensis, but you'll find much more experienced opinions on this particular genus/species elsewhere.  Hope you were able to find the info you were searching for.