Help with ID

TwisterMw

Hi,

This is my first post here, I was looking for a comunity that can help me to continue learning from mushrooms.

Actually I'm in a mushroom cultivation project, but I love finding shrooms on nature aswell, although I usually don't pick them, cause I'm not that good at identification, so I prefer to take photos of them for later documentation.

Here I share one which I believe is a Macrolepiota Procera, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you in advance

IMG_20211203_124255.jpg

• TwisterMw changed the title to Help with ID

I think this mushroom is a species of Macrolepiota, possibly M. procera which is a European species. The scales on the stalk are one trait that point to this ID proposal. But, this cap is not yet expanded. Once the cap opens up there should be other helpful traits to examine.