I found this Bunch growing mostly from one "root" and when I pulled the "weed/flower" ... the mushrooms were attached to the root of it (is it a relative of Liberty Cap)

Vakisashin

I found this Bunch growing mostly from one "root" and when I pulled the "weed/flower" ... the mushrooms were attached to the root of it (is it a relative of Liberty Cap)

The Stem was not easy breakable, one had a "skin" like membrane on the cap when I divided a part of the cap. The gills are grey though and it seems it doesn't have a cap, or at least none of them have a notifiable cap.

here are the pictures:

IMG_20211118_112113528.jpg

IMG_20211118_112117238.jpg

IMG_20211118_112126150.jpg

IMG_20211118_112132253.jpg

IMG_20211118_112456845.jpg

IMG_20211118_112501396.jpg

IMG_20211118_112509280.jpg

IMG_20211118_112522150.jpg

Those are older Mica Caps.  You can see the mica like granules on the caps in the third picture.  They were growing on some buried wood there.

They come up two places in my yard where there are buried roots.  Tasty little things If you can get them younger than they are in this picture. 

They should break down into a black inky mess.

3 hours ago, Kevin Hoover said:

Those are older Mica Caps.  You can see the mica like granules on the caps in the third picture.  They were growing on some buried wood there.

They come up two places in my yard where there are buried roots.  Tasty little things If you can get them younger than they are in this picture. 

They should break down into a black inky mess.

That is exactly what happened, black inky mess. Thanks for responding :D