Mushroom identification help!

LadybugGulch

Brand new mushroom hunter. Recently bought property up in the mountains of trinity county and have been going on daily mushroom hunts. Curious on your opinions on what I've found. I've googled but am not confident in my finds. Thanks so much! I'll have a few posts coming.  Found in 2500-3000 elevation in forest with oaks,doug fir, redwood,madrone forest . 

20211104_120739.jpg

20211104_120733.jpg

3 hours ago, Corvus said:

hi not sure what it is, but just a tip that for the future you should get a picture of the gills as well. 

Thanks! I took these pics on a walk with my kids, came home and found this site and realized my details were lacking! Just thought I'd post it anyway..I went back out and took better pics, pulled it up and took a spore print.. I'll post my updated pics later today and see if we can figure it out!