Help with ID please

Shroomeddy

Found these on the edge of a small drainage ditch in the country. A few inches from a small rotted out stump in the soil. Mostly maple and oak close by with a few pines but they were further away. They had a slimy slippery feeling to the cap when they were wet. Has a very light faint smell not strong at all almost fishy to me but the wife questions my sense of smell. Lol. It did produce a milky latex when damaged it wasn't stringy sticky or stain any color I noticed appears to have dried clear.

IMG_20211103_082320667.jpg

IMG_20211103_082348274.jpg

IMG_20211103_082402974.jpg

IMG_20211103_082410430.jpg

They were under leaves out of the sun I almost missed them if I didn't notice the hump in the leaves. The cap does have some wrinkles running towards the center not super prominent but there. I'm in VA found these in Chesapeake which is right on the coast