What type of mushroom is this?

Avery

I've been searching the web to try to ID mushrooms in my area recently but I'm having a hard time because I find lots of different looking pictures that are attributed to the same species. I'm new at this so I'm hoping this website can help me ID some, or at least point me to some resources that can help. This one I found in my front yard in Missouri, very hilly/mountainous area with lots of forests, but this part of my yard is just grass with two trees and the stump pictured. I'm assuming that the white on some of the mushrooms in the cluster is a spore print but I could easily be wrong. If more information or pictures are needed for an ID let me know.

20211031_130328.jpg

20211031_130337.jpg

20211031_130400.jpg

20211031_130429.jpg

20211031_130444.jpg

20211031_130451.jpg

A tricky one because of the lack of ornamentation on the caps. I think these may be a species of Armillaria. The stalk seen with a ring near the apex, the white spore print, and the clustered growth habit on/near wood support this proposal. Armillaria mellea is a species that features scant ornamentation and which grows in clusters, although in my experience usually there is some evidence of scales on the cap surfaces. However, Mushroom Expert says the caps of A. mellea can be bald   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/armillaria_mellea.html  . So, this is what I think these are, Armillaria mellea. 

If you slice through the stalk of an Armillaria mushroom, you should see an outer layer of fibrous "skin" that is a bit darker than the white pithy "stuffing" in the inside.