What kind of Bolete could these be?

Indigo

I'm not sure that these do. I find them all the time and this is as big as they get. I can go back out after the next rains and check to see though, but I'm fairly certain that they do not. I'd like to eat some if they end up being edible.

Maybe they do bruise. They were everywhere, so next time that I go out, I'll check and see. I have been finding all kinds of Boletes, from big to small,and I want to eat some if they can be identified correctly. Thanks for the reply 🙂

Xerocomus rubellus --which probably actually belongs in genus Hortiboletus-- is a reasonable suggestion, although as stated this species generally shows a fair amount of blue staining. If no blue staining then compare with Boletus roodyi  https://boletes.wpamushroomclub.org/product/boletus-roodyi/#lightbox/0/ .

The color is similar to Baorangia/Boletus bicolor, but the pore surface looks wrong. These tow boletes look to be fairly young, and young B. bicolor pores do not have the depression/indentation where they meet the stalk. Bicolor pore surface transitions smoothly into the stalk surface. But, here's a good way to support or eliminate bicolor from consideration. Section the mushroom vertically and assess the comparative thickness of the tubes (sponge on the the underside) and the rest of the cap flesh. With bicolor (and a few others species) the thickness of the tube layer will be much thinner than the rest of the cap.

Hortiboletus mushrooms are also red and yellow. The thickness of the tube layer is not much thinner than (or even thicker than) the rest of the cap. Hortiboletus is a relatively newly erected genus. The species are often reported as being housed in Boletus or Xerocomellus. A few are H. rubellus, H. campestris, H. harrisonii... Here's an example   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/boletus_harrisonii.html . Note how the thickness of the tube layer is more than half the thickness of the rest of the cap. 

As stated above, if there's no staining then maybe Boletus roodyi, an uncommon species. Most of the red/yellow boletes bruise blue. To see this, scratch the pore surface and section the mushroom. 

Thanks for that info. It rained a lot last night, so I know I'll find some more either today or tomorrow. I'll post my finds so we can get down to the bottom of this very soon!

I'd say genus Hortiboletus... which I believe will ultimately include Boletus/Xerocomellus rubellus and Boletus campestris. My guess on the ones seen here --based upon the stalks showing a lot of yellow-- is H. harrisonii. 

Right on man, Thanks!  It says the edibility is good, but I think I'll just stick to my oysters, chanterelles, and other mushrooms that I can identify 100% I wouldn't want to ever make a grave mistake. I'll just enjoy the Boletes for their beauty 😀

IMO the Hortiboletus species are not particularly good edibles. The spongy tube layer takes up almost half of the cap. Well, maybe when they're young and the tubes are firmer they're better. But, there are much better edible types of boletes out there.

I wish that I could find some that are! There have been some huge ones up the road fruiting under a very old oak tree, now if I could just get to them before the bugs do!