Could these Lactarius be edible?

Indigo

Compare to L. chysorrheus.

L. chysorrheus has latex that is initially white but yellows with time. Notice in your 3rd picture that one of the mushrooms has yellow latex, but the others have white latex and the yellow latex looks somewhat dry? This leads me to believe that the orange staining is due to latex color change.

Yeah man, you rock! You're quick to reply thanks! They were indeed dry. We are suffering from a bad drought and it wont rain at all. I'm surprised that I even found any mushrooms today! Well, these smell so good, and I was hoping that they would be edible, but oh well.

I agree these look like L. subvernalis. Milk Mushrooms of NA says "edibility unknown". I would not eat them. L. chrysorrheus is similar --latex turning yellow and not causing a brownish stain. L. chrysorrheus is toxic. 

Thanks guys. Those are most likely it. I'm actually done trying to try out new mushrooms, and I tossed them shortly after I made this post. There are just too many dangerous mushrooms, and lots of them are hard to tell apart, so I'll just stick with the edibles that I'm 100% on identifying.