Timing of mushrooms in Canada's coastal PNW

Looking for insight on those who live in BC, specifically the coastal region. Do you find that our season is delayed by a month due to the milder weather compared to the U.S. PNW?

Several resources indicate that certain species of fungus should be popping up in the PNW around this time of year but where I am it's still pretty bare. 

The timing at the coast normally depends on accumulated degree-days of heat.  I look for morels based on degree-day calculations, and it works quite well.  However, morels will not come up if there isn't enough rainfall; and I think that this year's April dry spell has delayed their appearance.  My early morel spots should have started producing by now, but I haven't even looked for them yet.  I expect some to start showing up in about a week, now that we're getting some rain.

Compared to the US PNW, BC is obviously farther north and cooler; so, mushrooms should appear later here, depending on the difference in latitude.