Interesting Black-Gilled Mushroom in FL, Need Help identifying

Thanks for the response! Here it is:IMG_8273.thumb.JPG.ad0689ae26e23cb615c996672ef4c9a8.JPG

It is about 2.5 - 3 inches in diameter, and I will post the spore print results tomorrow, sadly the mushroom got ripped in half while removing the stipe, however I still will be able to see the spore print color.

I think this mushroom represents some species of genus Agaricus. The spread-out cap and free gills (not reaching the stalk) suggest Agaricus. Agaricus mushrooms have brown spore prints. Post-mature specimens of some types of Agaricus have gills that become black. Below is a link to  a USF "Florida Fungi" project that shows Agaricus specimens a few of which have the very dark gills and one which has a strangely blackened cap surface similar to the one seen in this discussion. The mushrooms are labeled "Agaricus sp. 1" indicating the species is likely undocumented.   http://arborist.forest.usf.edu/floridafungi/89

20 hours ago, Dave W said:

I think this mushroom represents some species of genus Agaricus. The spread-out cap and free gills (not reaching the stalk) suggest Agaricus. Agaricus mushrooms have brown spore prints. Post-mature specimens of some types of Agaricus have gills that become black. Below is a link to  a USF "Florida Fungi" project that shows Agaricus specimens a few of which have the very dark gills and one which has a strangely blackened cap surface similar to the one seen in this discussion. The mushrooms are labeled "Agaricus sp. 1" indicating the species is likely undocumented.   http://arborist.forest.usf.edu/floridafungi/89

Very interesting, the mushrooms I found  resembled most of all the last image of that database, however a decent amount more yellow in the center. There should be some more sprouting up this spring and i will be able to take a closer look