Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'toxic'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News and Updates
    • Introductions
    • News About This Site
  • In The Field
    • General Mushroom Discussion
    • Identifying Mushrooms
  • In The Kitchen
    • Cooking with Mushrooms
    • Share Favorite Recipes
  • Cultivating Mushrooms
    • What Kind of Mushrooms are you Growing?
  • In The Library
    • Books, Magazines or Research Articles of Interest
  • Mushrooms as Medicine
    • Use of Medicinal Mushrooms
  • General Discussion about Everything and Anything
    • Open Forum for Any Topic

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Facebook


Twitter


Website URL


GNUsocial


MSN


Jabber


ICQ


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. So my dog MAY have eaten this mushroom. I would just like to know if it's something to worry about. Also, IF it is poisonous, what are the symptoms to look out for, and how long will it take for them to appear? Also, I dont know if it helps to give my geography, but we're in Houston, Texas.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.